Technical Trainer Certification
Obtain your certificate in “Design and delivery of in-company training, in a risk prevention context”.
What is Technical Trainer certification?
Do your assignments involve you being a training resource for occasional technical trainers and do you want your adult teaching skills to be recognised? Do you want to demonstrate that you are able to manage the risks associated with the expertise you have acquired throughout your career? Get certified by receiving the C by Apave skills certificate.
The trainer skills certificate issued by Apave Certification is part of a voluntary approach. It was created to meet the growing needs of companies in all sectors that wish to increase recognition of their staff and certify their adult teaching skills
At the end of the examination, a C by Apave skills certificate is issued, subject to meeting the conditions for its award.
Being certified means ensuring that you have the skills to:
- Gain recognition for the expertise acquired throughout you career
- Obtain a guarantee of your adult teaching skills
- Strengthen employability through objective recognition of skills by a recognised organisation, and secure your career path
As an employer, having certified staff allows you to:
- Guarantee the presence of an in-house teaching expert
- Have a guarantee of the skills and performance of the staff
- Guarantee your customers the quality of your work
- Stand out from your competitors by highlighting the expertise of your resources
Who the Technical Trainer certification is for ?
Any person required to design and deliver training relating to their technical specialism.
Steps and processes
The examination follows on from the training course “Design and delivery of in-company training, in a risk prevention context” (ref. FF/Z050), delivered by the Apave Group.
It comprises 2 phases:
- Phase 1 – DESIGN: design of a training module on a randomly assigned subject, from among those encountered daily by companies
- Phase 2 – ROLE PLAY: the other by a role play based on the module designed in phase 1.
At no time is the candidate assessed on their technical knowledge of the given subject; only their teaching and risk control skills are tested and assessed.
The entire examination is conducted by an examiner who has not taken part in the training course.
Apave Certification's strengths
Independent third party
Apave Certification is a recognized and independent certification body specialized in certification engineering.
Apave Certification works quickly, throughout France and internationally, and keeps deadlines under control.
Apave Certification relies on a large geographical network of qualified internal and external auditors, both nationally and internationally.
Apave Certification is a flexible structure with a customer-oriented approach, which is involved in both voluntary professional certifications and regulatory and mandatory certifications.
bla bla de la marque / +150 ans
Reconnaissances et accréditations
blabla lien vers reconnaissances
Toolkits and useful links
No, this certification focuses on pedagogical skills, although these are transversal to all technical expertise. To validate a technical skill, you will have to go to a dedicated course.
Unfortunately this certification is not eligible for the CPF. However, you can contact your employer or your OPCO to discuss the various financing possibilities with them..