The VertVolt Label, a guarantee of the origin of green energy offers
In recent years, many green energy offers have been launched, however, France is still lagging behind its European neighbours in this area. One of the reasons for the lack of commitment of French consumers is the lack of traceability and transparency of these so-called green offers.
To simplify the choice of consumers and provide them with greater transparency, ADEME has developed a new label, "Vertvolt", awarded to offers that guarantee electricity produced from renewable energy sources. Apave Certification, as an independent third-party organisation, is recognised by ADEME to carry out assessments and deliver the VertVolt label to suppliers wishing to supply green energy.
What is VertVolt Label ?
Are you an energy provider offering green energy to your customers? Do you want to promote your offers and guarantee your customers with regard to the origin of your energy? The Vertvolt label allows you to:
- Ensure the supply of green energy from a supplier and therefore guarantee the exact origin of the electricity purchased (technology and production region)
- Specify whether nuclear energy is used or not
- Certify the share of renewable energy in the purchase of green energy
- Ensure the volumes of electricity purchased during the year correspond to the volumes sold during the year, in order to be as close as possible to the regulated tariffs of the current year
- Promote your commitment and involvement in energy savings through awareness-raising activities among end consumers
For more information : https://agirpourlatransition.ademe.fr/particuliers/vertvolt
Who should attend VertVolt Label
The Vertvolt label is intended for all energy suppliers who offer green energy to consumers.
The Vertvolt label is not intended to label an energy supplier but an energy service offer. If a supplier offers several green energy products, each of these products can be labelled.
The VertVolt label is issued for a period of 3 years. At the end of this period, an audit must be undertaken to obtain a renewal.
The benefits of VertVolt Label
- Stand out from the competition by strengthening your brand image in the eyes of the consumer
- Be able to justify a responsibly sourced purchase
- Encourage the development of renewable energies by giving them the means to develop and enhance their most recent stock
- Promote the commitment and involvement of employees in your project and in the company's culture
- Become a real player in energy management thanks to a high level of transparency
Why choose Apave
Apave Certification is one of the leading certification bodies in France. As a recognised and independent organisation, Apave Certification relies on a network of qualified internal and external auditors throughout France and abroad.
Apave Certification is involved in both voluntary professional certifications and regulatory and mandatory certifications.
Apave Certification's services are based on 5 major areas
- Management systems
- Skills certification
- Product certification
Apave Certification's strengths
Independent third party
Apave Certification is a recognized and independent certification body specialized in certification engineering.
Apave Certification works quickly, throughout France and internationally, and keeps deadlines under control.
Apave Certification relies on a large geographical network of qualified internal and external auditors, both nationally and internationally.
Apave Certification is a flexible structure with a customer-oriented approach, which is involved in both voluntary professional certifications and regulatory and mandatory certifications.
Apave Certification, a subsidiary of the Apave group, benefits from solid expertise based on extensive customer feedback over more than 150 years.
Recognitions and accreditations
Apave Certification holds numerous accreditations and recognitions, guaranteeing our quality and technical systems and proving our competence, know-how and independence.