Product Certification for China
Apave Certification is in contact with the competent organizations to test, register and certify products for the Chinese market.
Apave Certification can offer you to market products for export to China through our following solutions and services:
- Mandatory Product Certification (CCC),
- Chinese Restriction of Hazardous Substances (China RoHs),
- Radio Product Certification (SRRC),
- Certification exemption letter,
- Product tracking and registration,
- Shipping of products before shipment.
There are basically two requirements for the technical compliance of products entering China:
- Chinese standards (GB)
- "Implementing rules"
Today, 150 product categories are subject to CCC certification.
These regulations define the implementation and mandatory certification of products.
The CCC mark is based on the mandatory Chinese GB standards that apply to the products; even if the GB standard is harmonized with the international equivalent IECEE CB Schemes, the product will require mandatory or additional testing.
To learn more about CB IECEE certification
Learn more about our global market access services