Any person whose function involves potentially having to handle a crisis situation.
Learn to characterise the various safety zones in order to protect oneself from the risk of violence or physical aggression.
Become a GAPEC® certified person (Physical Aggression Management of People in Crisis)
A complete approach including:
- A participative pedagogy that offers theoretical and methodological aspects, concrete examples stemming from actual cases
- Group workshops in order to appropriate the tools proposed
- The study of several cases, analysis of documents and role playing
- Moments for exchange between participants, run by the trainer
- The skills certificate issued by Apave Certification.
Frequency: Validity of the certificate: 3 years
Objectives of the prior training (conducted by an outside and independent training organisation):
- Allow the personnel who manage a difficult public to prevent escalation to an act of violence and physical aggression
- Prepare the certification of skills examination
Télécharger la plaquette