Labelix : quality repository in medical imaging
What is Labelix ?
Obtaining a label for your medical imaging centre or service is offering your patients and your teams proof that you are seeking service that has been made optimal. Improvement in welcoming and caring, involvement and cohesion in the teams, uniformity in practices and the formalising of procedures are some of the expected benefits.
Get the quality of your medical imaging services recognised.
LABELIX is a voluntary approach.
Set up at the initiative and under the responsibility of the Fédération Nationale des Médecins Radiologues (French national federation of radiologists), obtaining the label is organised and followed by the LABELIX Association.
Obtaining a label for your medical imaging structure participates in the recognition of the quality of the services of your practice and of your medical imaging services by an independent organisation mandated by the LABELIX Association.
The LABELIX standard is comprised of 10 chapters that define the 10 commitments to achieve in the fields of:
- welcoming and informing,
- hygiene and safety,
- measures in terms of vigilance,
- handling incidents and accidents,
- radiation protection for workers and patients,
- general organisation of activities,
- the structure's quality and safety policy.
Procedures: To apply for the label in the best conditions, you should:
- analyse risks,
- integrate a policy with coherent objectives,
- follow a performance indicator,
- identify resources and specific means,
- define responsibilities,
- master your communication,
- establish a procedure and operational control of activities,
- have a monitoring system,
- develop a crisis management procedure,
- set down the measures that guarantee continuous improvement.
Who should attend Labelix
Medical imaging centre or service.
4 years with a document audit 2 years after the initial audit.
The benefits of Labelix
Having the LABELIX label is:
• External stakes
- Providing guarantees for the official services and supervisory authorities
- Highlight the know-how and the skills with your customers
- Benefit from external recognition
• Internal stakes
- Ensure the sustainability of good practices
- Increase the solidity of the organisation
- Involve the teams around a shared project
- Develop a culture for continuous improvement
Apave Certification's strengths
Independent third party
Apave Certification is a recognized and independent certification body specialized in certification engineering.
Apave Certification works quickly, throughout France and internationally, and keeps deadlines under control.
Apave Certification relies on a large geographical network of qualified internal and external auditors, both nationally and internationally.
Apave Certification is a flexible structure with a customer-oriented approach, which is involved in both voluntary professional certifications and regulatory and mandatory certifications.
Apave Certification, a subsidiary of the Apave group, benefits from solid expertise based on extensive customer feedback over more than 150 years.
Recognitions and accreditations
Apave Certification holds numerous accreditations and recognitions, guaranteeing our quality and technical systems and proving our competence, know-how and independence.
Pricing is around 2.5K to 5K euros over 4 years depending on the number of sites to be sampled.