CSR 26000 overall performance label
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is an increasingly important issue for organisations, both private companies and local authorities. However, few independent certification labels make it possible to guarantee the seriousness, sincerity and genuine involvement of organisations in CSR approaches.
What is CSR 26000 ?
The CSR 26000 overall performance label was created by Jérôme Mât. The certification system was built and validated in conjunction with the Apave Certification body. “In this process, Apave Certification is an independent third party that allows us to guarantee impartiality with regard to candidates and legitimacy of the system with regard to stakeholders”.
Its objective is to promote a reliable and sustainable CSR approach in companies, for their benefit and that of their partners, society and the territory.
Who should attend CSR 26000
The CSR 26000 overall performance label is aimed at: VSEs, SMEs, SMIs and mid-caps regardless of their business sector as well as local authorities; Who wish to receive support in their social, economic and environmental risk prevention procedures to which their employees, customers, consumers, citizens, suppliers, banking and institutional partners are paying increasing attention.
The CSR 26000 overall performance label, “has no fewer than 140 indicators derived from both the ISO standard, the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the declaration of non-financial performance criteria to which certain large companies are subject, also falling within the framework of the PACTE act”. All these criteria stem from referencing of the best practices and ethical values to be implemented within organisations and make this label a corporate strategy and not simply a communication tool.
The indicators are divided into two categories:
- mandatory actions (regulatory or otherwise)
- ethical actions (strategy, innovation, social, etc.), with 30 objective criteria in each category.
The CSR 26000 overall performance label is issued by Apave Certification for a period of two years. It may be withdrawn in the event of an unfavourable audit, misuse of the brand or deterioration of the system.
The benefits of CSR 26000
Apave Certification, an independent third-party recognition body of the Apave Group, is the sole certification body for the CSR 26000 overall performance label. Obtaining it allows you to:
- Strengthen your brand image and differentiate yourself from competitors thanks to strong social commitment
- Develop your employer brand to attract new talent and retain your employees
- Integrate the quality of life at work of your employees to increase their productivity and the performance of your organisation
- Develop local economic activity by promoting short supply chains.
- Engage in a social approach
Did you know?
The European Commission defines CSR as “a concept whereby companies integrate social and environmental concerns in their business operations and in their interaction with their stakeholders on a voluntary basis”
A company that practices CSR will be able to increase its economic performance while having a positive impact on society!
Why choose Apave
Apave Certification, a subsidiary of the Apave group, has solid expertise based on the large amount of customer feedback it has had for over 150 years. Apave Certification, an independent third party, supports you in your certification procedures, whether voluntary or regulatory. We operate throughout France and internationally with our network of qualified auditors and laboratories.
The key features of Apave Certification
- A structure on a human scale with an approach focused on the needs of our customers.
- A network of qualified auditors and assessors, selected with care to provide the best quality service.
- Wide geographical coverage enabling great responsiveness and control of deadlines
- Personalised support with the possibility of creating a customised certification or reference framework.
- Obtaining a known and recognised certificate at national and international level thanks to our numerous accreditations
Apave Certification is one of the leading certification bodies in France. As a recognised and independent body, the Apave Certification group relies on a network of qualified auditors, both internal and external, across France and internationally.
Apave Certification works in the fields of voluntary professional certifications and regulatory and mandatory certifications.
Apave Certification’s services are structured around 5 major focuses:
- Management systems
- Certification of Skills
- Certification of Products
- Labels / Assessments
Steps and processes
To obtain the CSR 26000 overall performance label Apave Certification has developed a 3-step methodology:
- Validation of prerequisites via a preliminary analysis carried out by CSR 26000
- A commitment to the approach followed by an initial certification audit
- Submission of an audit report and labelling certificate valid for 2 years
Apave Certification's strengths
Independent third party
Apave Certification is a recognized and independent certification body specialized in certification engineering.
Apave Certification works quickly, throughout France and internationally, and keeps deadlines under control.
Apave Certification relies on a large geographical network of qualified internal and external auditors, both nationally and internationally.
Apave Certification is a flexible structure with a customer-oriented approach, which is involved in both voluntary professional certifications and regulatory and mandatory certifications.
Apave Certification, a subsidiary of the Apave group, benefits from solid expertise based on extensive customer feedback over more than 150 years.
Recognitions and accreditations
Apave Certification holds numerous accreditations and recognitions, guaranteeing our quality and technical systems and proving our competence, know-how and independence.
Toolkits and useful links
The cost of the label is between 2000 and 3000 € for 2 years. Please note that the overall cost may vary if the scope of the project covers several sites. To this must be added the preliminary diagnosis carried out by our partner.
The candidate for the label must first carry out a preliminary diagnosis. This diagnosis is carried out by a partner of RSE26000 and its objective is to validate and verify the regulatory criteria of the reference system.
The "CSR 26000" label is organised around 4 commitments:
- Strategy and innovation ;
- Social ;
- The economy ;
- The environment;
These 4 commitments are divided into 19 sub-commitments representing 140 criteria.