CbyApave Certification - Machinery
What is CbyApave Machines ?
- Impose your machines with a recognised voluntary certification mark,
- Distinguish yourself from the competition,
- Bring to your customers the guarantee of your mastery to integrate the safety requirements in the design, realization and marketing phase of your machines.
The voluntary C by Apave Machine certification gives you:
- the right to use the C by Apave Machine brand.
- the affixing of a C by Apave Machine stamp on your products.
The certification is carried out on the basis of a reference system available on www.apave-certification.com.
Who should attend CbyApave Machines
Manufacturer, Integrator, Marketer of Machinery
Steps and processes
- Constituting a case file
- Preparation for the audit
- Initial audit at the machine's manufacturing site(s)
- Certification decision
- Publishing of the certificate
- Provision of stamps according to the number of machines produced
Apave Certification's strengths
Independent third party
Apave Certification is a recognized and independent certification body specialized in certification engineering.
Apave Certification works quickly, throughout France and internationally, and keeps deadlines under control.
Apave Certification relies on a large geographical network of qualified internal and external auditors, both nationally and internationally.
Apave Certification is a flexible structure with a customer-oriented approach, which is involved in both voluntary professional certifications and regulatory and mandatory certifications.
bla bla de la marque / +150 ans
Reconnaissances et accréditations
blabla lien vers reconnaissances
Toolkits and useful links
It is a voluntary approach allowing you to demonstrate to your customers your commitment to mastering safety requirements during the design and production of a machine and to demonstrate your desire to maintain this level of requirements.
The repository includes requirements on the machine design dossier and on the organization of the company on the basis of relevant articles from ISO 9001.
CbyApave - Machines certification relates to the manufacturer's mastery of complying with safety requirements in the design, manufacture and marketing of machines This certification is carried by the machine on the basis of a stamp stuck on it.