VCU certification: Certification of the Safety management system for temporary work companies
What is VCU ?
The Health Safety Checklist for Temporary Employment Companies is intended for temporary employment companies, which make temporary workers available to companies, with a transition of hierarchical authority and supervision.
The LSI is intended for temporary work companies who place temporary workers who perform activities of increased risk and / or who work in a risky environment, such as factories, facilities, workshops and projects.
Who should attend VCU
Temporary work companies
- Surveillance audits (first within 12 months)
- Renewal audit (must be completed before the certificate expiration date)
Why choose Apave
As a recognized and independent body, the Apave group relies on a network of qualified internal and external auditors, distributed throughout the national and international territory.
We are able to intervene quickly, everywhere in France, but also internationally.
Steps and processes
- Preparation and implementation of the checklist (at least 3 months)
- Request for certification from an accredited Certification Body (APAVE Belgium sa)
- Technical and financial proposal
- Audit program proposal
- Document evaluation (phase 1)
- Control of the implementation (phase 2)
- Audit report
- Approval of the report by the coordinator
- Certification decision by the competent person of the certification body and issuance of the certificate
- Appeal procedure, in the event of a dispute
Apave Certification's strengths
Independent third party
Apave Certification is a recognized and independent certification body specialized in certification engineering.
Apave Certification works quickly, throughout France and internationally, and keeps deadlines under control.
Apave Certification relies on a large geographical network of qualified internal and external auditors, both nationally and internationally.
Apave Certification is a flexible structure with a customer-oriented approach, which is involved in both voluntary professional certifications and regulatory and mandatory certifications.
bla bla de la marque / +150 ans
Reconnaissances et accréditations
blabla lien vers reconnaissances
Toolkits and useful links
Only authorized / registered temporary employment agencies in the countries where they operate can be certified.
VCU certification can relate to the entire organization or to a department or organizational unit that provides temporary workers for risky operational activities.