Certification as a referent for good treatment and prevention of the risk of abuse
According to ANSEM (the national agency for the evaluation and quality of social and medico-social establishments and services), "good treatment is a culture that inspires individual actions and collective relations within an establishment or service. It aims to promote the well-being of the user while keeping in mind the risk of abuse. It is not reduced to the absence of abuse, nor to the prevention of abuse. "
In a few years, good treatment and the prevention of abuse have become real societal issues, relayed by the general public through collective actions to lift the law of silence, illustrated with important legislative developments in the context of abuse prevention.
What is Referent for good treatment certification?
A certification course resulting from a partnership between AX'AIDE and Apave Certification
Noting a real need for professionals in the social and medico-social sector in terms of developing a culture of good treatment and prevention of abuse, AX'AIDE and Apave Certification have decided to combine their expertise to offer a certification course. This is an effective way to increase your skills and to obtain recognition for your achievements.
The "Bientraitance Referent" is the real relay of information and training for all the actors involved in the support of vulnerable people so that these skills can be internal, sustainable and keep the necessary dynamics to create a culture.
With more than 20 years of experience in the training of professionals in the social and medico-social sector, AX'AIDE is the creator of the Well-Treated Establishment Label. This label is now a reference in the sector.
The CbyApave certificate will be delivered at the end of the training course for those who have passed their exam. It involves the intervention of Apave Certification, an independent third-party organization specialized in the evaluation of professional skills. As a certifying body (CB), Apave Certification does not intervene in the process of upgrading skills, which makes it possible to objectively rule on the candidate's level of skills at the time of his or her exam, in an equitable manner among candidates.
Who the Referent for good treatment certification is for ?
To the 1.3 million employees of the social and medico-social sectors, who accompany 2.7 million vulnerable people every day:
- Children and adults in social difficulty
- Children and adults with disabilities
- Elderly people
This certification is intended for professionals in the social and medico-social sector, and aims at acquiring additional skills, enabling them to hold jobs based on the skills they initially held in addition to the skills validated in the context of this certificate in the field of good treatment.
The benefits of Referent for good treatment
Thus, the advantages of offering professionals to become certified are numerous. They allow in particular:
To certified individuals:
- To adopt a posture of increased distance
- To acquire trainer skills that can be transferred to other subjects
- Acquire methods and tools to support their action as a referent
- To obtain a specific professional certification that complements their original profession
- To acquire a real conviction in the field of good treatment and prevention of maltreatment
- To vary the content of their responsibilities by implementing their new mission as referent
To organizations :
- To assert their concrete institutional commitments in terms of good treatment and prevention of abuse to all actors to go beyond intentions and words
- To benefit from methods and tools for developing a culture of good treatment and prevention of abuse
- To create a culture, a state of mind conducive to good treatment
- To prevent abuse in its visible and invisible forms
- To lift the omerta that may exist on the facts of mistreatment
- To display the commitment "No act of abuse should go unnoticed".
Steps and processes
At the end of a 5-day training course given by AX'AIDE, the candidates will have to pass an exam to ensure that they have acquired the following skills
- Identify their roles and missions as referents in the functioning of their establishment to ensure the sustainability of their mission and actions in favor of good treatment and prevention of abuse
- To master the regulatory field, particularly the obligations of the establishments in terms of good treatment and prevention of maltreatment in order to establish a culture of good treatment and transmit it to the employees of the establishment
- To master the concept of good treatment in order to transmit the stakes and establish a culture of good treatment within the establishment
- To master the challenges of preventing abuse in order to effectively prevent it within the facility
- Design and conduct training for the multidisciplinary team in order to establish the foundations of a culture of good treatment and prevention of abuse
- Apply and enforce good practices in the field of good treatment and prevention of abuse on a daily basis in order to perpetuate and revitalize the professional culture within the institution
The examination is given at the end of the training provided by AX'AIDE and is divided into three parts:
- Test: AX'AIDE, through its service AX'AIDE CONNECT, provides 5 MCQ of 56 questions on all the points of the program. The candidate has one month to take them from home, at the time that suits him best.
- Professional writing: Prior to the exam, candidates are asked to complete this personal work, the objective of which is to verify their ability to analyze, problematize and find solutions to a given case. It will be presented to the examiner during the oral.
- Oral: lasting 30 minutes, it allows the examiner to ensure that the candidate understands his or her role as a good treatment referent, and that he or she is capable of training other people.
Apave Certification's strengths
Independent third party
Apave Certification is a recognized and independent certification body specialized in certification engineering.
Apave Certification works quickly, throughout France and internationally, and keeps deadlines under control.
Apave Certification relies on a large geographical network of qualified internal and external auditors, both nationally and internationally.
Apave Certification is a flexible structure with a customer-oriented approach, which is involved in both voluntary professional certifications and regulatory and mandatory certifications.
Apave Certification, a subsidiary of the Apave group, benefits from solid expertise based on extensive customer feedback over more than 150 years.
Recognitions and accreditations
Apave Certification holds numerous accreditations and recognitions, guaranteeing our quality and technical systems and proving our competence, know-how and independence.