Mandatory certification for training organizations and apprenticeship training centers
Mandatory certification of training organizations (TO) and apprentice training centers (ATC) as of January 1, 2022*.
What you need to know about the new "Qualiopi Certified Process" National Standard
Quality certification becomes mandatory as of January 1, 2022* for vocational training and skills development providers.
The national reference framework giving the exact framework was published by decree on June 6, 2019.
Apave Certification has obtained the operational admissibility of its accreditation request from COFRAC.
* In order to address the economic, financial and social consequences of the spread of COVID-19, the law of September 5, 2018 is amended by Order No. 2020-387 of April 1, 2020 regarding the one-year postponement following the COVID-19 pandemic. Your regulatory obligations become mandatory as of January 1, 2022 instead of 2021.
The key points to better understand the new National Quality Standard...
Who is concerned?
Any training provider, including apprentice training centers (CFA) requesting public or mutual funding, but also skills assessment centers and organizations providing Validation of Acquired Experience (VAE).
What changes as of January 1, 2022* ?
Be certified to obtain funding
As of January 1, 2022, providers applying for public or mutualized funding will have to be "Qualiopi process certified" on the basis of criteria defined in the single national quality certification repository (RNCQ) by Decree No. 2019-565 of June 6, 2019 (Article L. 6316-1).
The national repository sets the indicators for assessing the criteria as well as the associated audit procedures that must be implemented (Art. 6316-3).
- Moving from Datadock referencing to mandatory certification
For training organizations, we are therefore moving from a system of referencing via Datadock (official database for referencing training organizations) to a certification. Datadock referencing will however exist until 31/12/2021.
- To be certified for each Activity Declaration Number
Organizations will be certified for each NDA (Activity Declaration Number). The multi-site approach is allowed.
- Mandatory use of an accredited organization
The future certification will have to be delivered by an organization accredited or in the process of being accredited by COFRAC according to the ISO 17065 standard (certification of products and services).
Apave Certification authorized by COFRAC to start the national quality certification.
- Advantage of a certification recognized by the CNEFOP
The transition is simplified for organizations already certified by a process recognized by the CNEFOP.
Your regulatory obligations become mandatory as of January 1, 2022 following the publication of Ordinance No. 2020-387 of April 1, 2020 on the postponement of one year following the COVID-19 pandemic.
The official publication of the new national repository was published on June 6, 2019, with the validation by France Compétences and the creation of the collective certification mark to be created by the DGEFP.
The technical guide was published on July 9, 2019.
The COFRAC accreditation reference framework was published on July 11, 2019.
The steps in the new certification process are as follows:
- Initial audit
- Intermediate follow-up audit
- Renewal audit after 3 years.
The initial and renewal audits are done on site, the follow-up audit is usually done remotely. The certification is delivered for 3 years.
Following the decree published on 23/07/2020, Qualiopi certificates issued until December 31, 2020, will be valid for 4 years instead of 3: "Notwithstanding the provisions of Article R. 6316-2 of the same code in its wording resulting from this decree, the certification mentioned in the first paragraph obtained before January 1, 2021 has a validity of four years. "
What benefits for the companies concerned?
- Comply with the new quality requirements for training
- Demonstrate your quality approach and give confidence to funders and user companies
- Access public and mutualized funding
- Set up a continuous improvement organization
What to do now?
Anticipate in order not to suffer! and therefore :
- Appoint a referent
- Define the perimeter to be certified
- Carry out an inventory of compliance with the new requirements
- Define an action plan
Apave Certification at your side for the "Qualiopi Certified Process" certification
Apave Certification offers certification to professional training providers.
- Guide to reading the national DGEFP quality certification framework (only in French version)
- Download the repository (only in French version)
- Regulations for the use of the Qualiopi brand (only in French version)