C by Apave Équipement: Demonstrate that your equipment is able to fulfil its functions.
What is CbyApave Équipement ?
C by Apave Équipement certification is voluntary, according to specifications established on a case-by-case basis, linked or not with the equipment testing qualification process.
Its purpose is to demonstrate that an item of equipment meets all the functional and environmental requirements under the conditions specified and/or required by a customer.
Who should attend CbyApave Équipement
All activities where safety, security and availability are major challenges for your customers.
The stakeholders concerned by C by Apave Équipement certification are:
- Industrial equipment manufacturers
- Equipment manufacturers
C by Apave Équipement certification naturally integrates into your equipment development projects and allows you to:
- Build your qualification reference framework in order to benefit from precise technical data to develop your product according to your customer's requirements
- Develop your qualification strategy to define a qualification plan in line with your customer's functional and environmental requirements
- Assess the command-control development and process qualifications without testing in order to optimise them
- Build your test programmes to benefit from the experience of the test laboratories of the APAVE Sopemea group
Once obtained, C by Apave Équipement certification is valid without an expiry date. However, it can be combined with periodic monitoring via monitoring audits (possibly in documentary form) depending on the criticality of the equipment in question.
The benefits of CbyApave Équipement
Traditionally, industrial equipment is subject to a “qualification” process by the ordering party. C by Apave Équipement offers an alternative or complement to this strategy by allowing manufacturers to demonstrate, through an independent third party, the compliance of an item of equipment with given requirements, whether they are derived from standards (ISO, EN, NF, etc.), codes (RCC-M), supplier requirements or any other type of technical specification.
Why choose Apave
Apave Certification, a subsidiary of the Apave group, has solid expertise based on its large amount of customer feedback over more than 150 years. Apave Certification, an independent third party, supports you in your certification procedures, whether voluntary or regulatory. We operate throughout France and internationally with our network of qualified auditors and laboratories.
To carry out your tests and product qualifications, you benefit from the expertise and impartiality of the laboratories of our Sopemea subsidiary.
Sopemea, a subsidiary of the Apave Group, is composed of 7 sites and a training organisation, located in France and the United Kingdom, specialised in the evaluation and support of your qualification projects, environmental testing, training and maintenance.
For more than 70 years, Sopemea has offered you a complete range of engineering and testing services to test all types of devices and equipment in the mechanical, vibration, climatic, electrical, hydraulic and electromagnetic compatibility fields.
Sopemea has a wide range of test resources able to test your devices and equipment according to your needs, under all conditions of use and in compliance with international standards.
Learn more about our Sopemea laboratories Link to the Sopemea Home page
The key features of Apave Certification
- A structure on a human scale with an approach focused on the needs of our customers.
- A network of qualified auditors and assessors, selected with care to provide the best quality service.
- Wide geographical coverage enabling great responsiveness and control of deadlines
- Personalised support with the possibility of creating a customised certification or reference framework.
- Obtaining a known and recognised certificate at national and international level thanks to our numerous accreditations
- SOPEMEA: seventy years of experience in the testing field.
Steps and processes
The certification process can be adapted to your needs and the equipment in question.
However, the process is defined in 4 main steps:
- The establishment of a specific reference framework (characteristics, performance levels to be achieved, etc.),
- Verification of the test results
- Conducting of design/production audits (possibly including subcontractors)
- Assessment of the file to make the certification decision
Procedures for obtaining certification:
The C by Apave Équipement brand is a voluntary certification. However, APAVE Certification APAVE Certification is a certifying body accredited by COFRAC according to the ISO CEI 17065 standard relating to the certification of products and services, for certifications such as the C by Apave certification of electrical and electronic products.
Apave Certification's strengths
Independent third party
Apave Certification is a recognized and independent certification body specialized in certification engineering.
Apave Certification works quickly, throughout France and internationally, and keeps deadlines under control.
Apave Certification relies on a large geographical network of qualified internal and external auditors, both nationally and internationally.
Apave Certification is a flexible structure with a customer-oriented approach, which is involved in both voluntary professional certifications and regulatory and mandatory certifications.
bla bla de la marque / +150 ans
Reconnaissances et accréditations
blabla lien vers reconnaissances