What is VCU ?
VCU certification is the Certification of the Safety management system for temporary work companies.
The Health Safety Checklist for Temporary Employment Companies is intended for temporary employment companies, which make temporary workers available to companies, with a transition of hierarchical authority and supervision.
The LSI is intended for temporary work companies who place temporary workers who perform activities of increased risk and / or who work in a risky environment, such as factories, facilities, workshops and projects.
Who should attend VCU
Temporary work companies
- Surveillance audits (first within 12 months)
- Renewal audit (must be completed before the certificate expiration date)
This service is provided under BELAC accreditation for the certification of management systems.
Accreditation n ° 651-QMS - scope available on the site www.belac.fgov.be.
Why choose Apave
As a recognized and independent body, the Apave group relies on a network of qualified internal and external auditors, distributed throughout the national and international territory.
We are able to intervene quickly, everywhere in France, but also internationally.
Steps and processes
- Preparation and implementation of the checklist (at least 3 months)
- Request for certification from an accredited Certification Body (APAVE Belgium sa)
- Technical and financial proposal
- Audit program proposal
- Document evaluation (phase 1)
- Control of the implementation (phase 2)
- Audit report
- Approval of the report by the coordinator
- Certification decision by the competent person of the certification body and issuance of the certificate
- Appeal procedure, in the event of a dispute
Apave Certification's strengths
Independent third party
Apave Certification is a recognized and independent certification body specialized in certification engineering.
Apave Certification works quickly, throughout France and internationally, and keeps deadlines under control.
Apave Certification relies on a large geographical network of qualified internal and external auditors, both nationally and internationally.
Apave Certification is a flexible structure with a customer-oriented approach, which is involved in both voluntary professional certifications and regulatory and mandatory certifications.
bla bla de la marque / +150 ans
Reconnaissances et accréditations
blabla lien vers reconnaissances
Toolkits and useful links
Only authorized / registered temporary employment agencies in the countries where they operate can be certified.
VCU certification can relate to the entire organization or to a department or organizational unit that provides temporary workers for risky operational activities.