CbyApave Spectacle: Protect against accident risks and optimise the safety of your installations thanks to certification.
The French leisure parks and shows market expanded strongly in the late 20th century. Today, they generate turnover of around 2.3 billion euros, employ around 42,000 employees and have more than 600 active sites (according to a 2018 study by Snelac).
In this highly competitive market, players must constantly innovate to differentiate themselves from competitors and build customer loyalty. Between €300 million and €400 million is invested each year in order to regularly renew the attractions offered to visitors.
What is CbyApave Spectacle ?
C by Apave Spectacle is a voluntary certification brand based on a strict reference framework that certifies that the manufacturer in question has had the qualification process for its show installations certified.
The certification reference framework is available to any show installation for which the requirements applicable to this reference framework can be demonstrated following a set qualification process. In other words, C by Apave Spectacle guarantees a high level of security for your installations with great flexibility.
Who should attend CbyApave Spectacle
Are you a manufacturer of equipment or installations used in the shows and events sector, in areas receiving the public or otherwise? This certification is for you!
C by Apave Spectacle certifies a high level of safety for show installations and assesses the requirements regarding:
- Project management
- Project definition
- Project design and implementation
- On-site assembly and installation of the artistic creation
- Documentation supporting the qualification of the artistic creation
- Transfer of the artistic creation to the operators
- Control of subcontractors
- Control of identification of the installations.
The C by Apave Spectacle once obtained is valid without an expiry date. However, it requires periodic monitoring via an annual audit, which may solely be documentary according to the scope of the certified installation(s) for the same manufacturer.
The benefits of CbyApave Spectacle
Obtaining C by Apave Spectacle certification allows you to:
- Take a social approach which places safety and your customers and end users at the heart of your priorities
- Differentiate yourself from your competitors by guaranteeing a high level of safety to reassure customers
- Work on your employer brand by certifying a high level of safety for your employees and building loyalty through safe working conditions.
- Go beyond the regulatory requirements applicable to your installations, by implementing a voluntary approach involving a third-party certifying body that certifies compliance with a set of strict requirements relating to the safety of these installations.
Why choose Apave
Apave Certification, a subsidiary of the Apave group, has solid expertise based on the large amount of customer feedback it has acquired over more than 150 years. Apave Certification, an independent third party, supports you in your certification procedures, whether voluntary or regulatory. We operate throughout France and internationally with our network of qualified auditors and test laboratories.
To carry out your tests and product qualifications, you benefit from the expertise and impartiality of the laboratories of our Sopemea subsidiary.
Sopemea, a subsidiary of the Apave Group, is composed of 7 sites and a training organisation, located in France and the United Kingdom, specialised in the evaluation and support of your qualification projects, environmental testing, training and maintenance.
For more than 70 years, Sopemea has offered you a complete range of engineering and testing services to test all types of devices and equipment in the mechanical, vibration, climatic, electrical, hydraulic and electromagnetic compatibility fields.
Sopemea has a wide range of test resources able to test your devices and equipment according to your needs, under all conditions of use and in compliance with international standards.
The key features of Apave Certification
- A structure on a human scale with an approach focused on the needs of our customers.
- A network of qualified auditors and assessors, selected with care to provide the best quality service.
- Wide geographical coverage enabling great responsiveness and control of deadlines
- Personalised support with the possibility of creating a customised certification or reference framework.
- Obtaining a known and recognised certificate at national and international level thanks to our numerous accreditations
- Our Sopemea laboratories offer you 70 years’ experience in the testing field
Steps and processes
- Assessment of the qualification process of the show installation by an APAVE auditor, on the design/manufacturing site
- Assessment of the qualification process for the show installation by an APAVE auditor on the installation site.
- Assessment review and, subject to actions following any non-conformities with respect to the C by Apave Spectacle reference framework,
- Decision to issue the certificate and right to use the brand by the certified manufacturer.
Procedures for obtaining certification:
The C by Apave Spectacle brand is voluntary certification not subject to accreditation. However, APAVE Certification is a certifying body accredited by COFRAC according to the ISO CEI 17065 standard relating to the certification of products and services, for certifications such as the CB Scheme or the C by Apave brand for Electrical and Electronic Products.
Apave Certification's strengths
Independent third party
Apave Certification is a recognized and independent certification body specialized in certification engineering.
Apave Certification works quickly, throughout France and internationally, and keeps deadlines under control.
Apave Certification relies on a large geographical network of qualified internal and external auditors, both nationally and internationally.
Apave Certification is a flexible structure with a customer-oriented approach, which is involved in both voluntary professional certifications and regulatory and mandatory certifications.
bla bla de la marque / +150 ans
Reconnaissances et accréditations
blabla lien vers reconnaissances