Apave Certification strengthens its sales team to develop the HS2® labeling process for aging well.
What is the HS2® label?
The HS2® (High Health Security) label aims to promote home support for frail people or their reception in new or renovated housing that incorporates this standard.
The HS2® label is a continuation of the HQE® (High Environmental Quality) label, which focuses on the environmental footprint of a building, while the HS2® label focuses on the individual, his or her health and safety, all in an appropriate living environment.
You will be in charge of the deployment of the HS2® offer in your territory (IDF, Centre, Grand-Est).
Your commercial action will be part of the deployment of the National Commercial Action Plan that you will have to develop for your perimeter.
- Taking into account the definition of the commercial strategy to be implemented,
- Targeting and construction of files of qualified prospects,
- Telephone and field prospecting according to an established plan,
- Proposing the width of APAVE's services to prospects concerned by the HS2 label
- Promote the label to the concerned APAVE customers,
- Identify the needs of the customers,
- Responding to calls for tender
- Preparation and negotiation of technical and financial offers,
- Realization of lobbying actions
- Ensure the contractualization of the markets
- Follow-up of the customer relationship
- Maintain and develop the network
- Carry out customer follow-up and ensure customer satisfaction
- Monitor sales and marketing, and identify commercial opportunities
- Ensure the link between the client and the project manager
Missions induced by the commercial approaches
- Contribute to the definition of the sales and marketing strategy of the HS2® offer
- Participate in events to present the company's solutions or in "Sales Managers" organizations
- Leading workshops or trainings around the HS2® approach
- 3 to 5 years of higher education in business
- 3 to 5 years of successful experience in B2B prospecting or complex sales, ideally selling services, digital solutions or marketing
- Knowledge of the real estate development and social landlord sectors
Fixed term contract 1 year
Position based in Paris.
Frequent travels on regions IDF, Centre, Grand-Est.