Business Developer - Hired
Apave Certification strengthens its sales team to develop systems certification.
You will be in charge of deploying the QSEEn (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and ISO 50001) and QUALIOPI certification offer marketed by Apave Certification on your territory.
In addition, you will promote other services in the Apave Certification portfolio.
Your commercial action is part of the deployment of the National Sales Action Plan that you will have to implement in your area.
- Taking into account the definition of the commercial strategy to be implemented,
- Targeting and construction of files of qualified prospects,
- Telephone and field prospecting according to an established plan,
- Propose the width of Apave Certification services to the prospects concerned by the certification
- Identify the needs of the customers,
- Response to calls for tenders
- Elaboration and negotiation of technical and financial offers,
- Lobbying actions
- Ensure the contractualization of the markets
- Follow-up of the customer relationship
- Maintain and develop the network
- Carry out customer follow-up and ensure customer satisfaction
- Monitor sales and marketing, and identify commercial opportunities
- Ensure the link between the client and the project manager
- 3 to 5 years of higher education in business
- 3 to 5 years of successful experience in B2B prospecting or complex sales, ideally selling certifications or services
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and ISO 50001 Quality Systems and QUALIOPI
Permanent contract - executive status
Position based in Paris.
Frequent travels on regions IDF, Centre, Grand-Est.