Who is involved? All manufacturers of metallic structures and steel or aluminium components.
Market your products with CE marking, certifying compliance with the Construction Products Regulation, Construction Products Directive 305/20011.
EN1090 certification is a voluntary approach. It authorises you to market your products with a CE marking that certifies compliance with the construction products regulation.
There is no frequency because it varies according to the classes of execution and changes after the follow-up audits.
The standard takes account of the following themes:
- review of the requirements, technical and subcontracting review,
- process management, qualification of welding procedures,
- welding coordination,
- skills of the personnel, welder qualification,
- inspection and/or verification of welding equipment.
According to the nature of the products manufactured and the materials used, the company will choose from the standards:
- Steel EN1090-2,
- Aluminium EN1090-3,
- Execution class EXC1 to EXC4.
Download the brochure