Provide confidence by demonstrating the compliance of your training organisation's quality organisation as well as its ability to continuously improve is training offer. Recognised by CNEFOP.
Meet the new requirement that applies to training organisations since 1 January 2017.
Demonstrate the quality of your training actions to the financing entities of professional training.
Decree 2015-790 of 30 June 2015 pertaining to the quality of the actions of ongoing professional training
Since 1 January 2017, a new requirement has applied to training organisations. They must demonstrate the quality of their training actions to the financing entities of professional training (OPCA, for example). To achieve this, they can choose to receive the label from Apave Certification, with the brand new "Qualité des actions de formation" (Training action quality) label. This system has been recognised by CNEFOP since October 2016.
This label aims to certify that the 6 objectives of Decree 2015-790 of 30 June 2015 have been achieved. A training organisation / training must as such define:
- The exact identification of the objectives of the training and its suitability for the audience trained;
- The adaptation of the systems for welcoming, pedagogical follow-up and evaluation to the trainee audiences;
- The adequacy of the pedagogical, technical and supervision means in terms of the training offer;
- The professional qualification and the continuous training of the person in charge of training;
- The conditions for informing the public about the training offer, time for access and the results obtained;
- The taking into account of the assessments returned by the trainees.
Frequency: Validity of the certificate: 3 years with an annual audit.
Procedures: Required by the decree, you wish to demonstrate to the financing entities the quality of your training actions via a third party organisation with an on-site audit.