Display for principals and for the public in events, the taking account of the principles of sustainable development in the organisation of an occasional, recurring event, or all of the activities of a service provider.
You organise events and you want them to fall within a sustainable development approach?
You principal is asking you for a commitment on the services that you perform for it?
This is the purpose of ISO 20121 certification which allows companies to plan, establish and implement a sustainable management system for the events activity.
This certification is the international reference, created for the London Olympic Games in 2012. It is designed to adapt to all organisations, independent of their size and taking account of its environment and the complexity of its operation. It is intended for event organisers (occasional or recurring) as well as service providers (catering, scene assembly, stand equipment, etc.).
ISO 20121 certification allows you to take account of the expectations of the involved parties. It certifies your commitment for a sustainable management of your events.
Frequency: Validity of the certificate: 3 years.
ISO 20121 certification is a voluntary certification. To apply for certification in the best conditions, it is desirable:
- that your system has been in place for at least 6 months,
- that an internal audit has been conducted,
- that a management review has been conducted
It is intended for any type of organisation, irrespective of their size, organisation, activity sector.
- Improve your relations with your parties involved (local partners, service providers...)
- Reduce your costs thanks to optimising your purchases
- Enhance your image
- Meet the stakes of your Principals
- Demonstrate your CSR commitment
Download the brochure