Control the environmental impact of your activities, develop an environmental policy and provide proof of your involvement.
Certification of your environmental management system according to ISO 14001 allows you to provide proof of your environmental involvement on an international scale.
Standard ISO 14001 defines the precise requirements in terms of environmental management system (EMS), allowing a body to determine its significant environmental impacts, develop an environmental policy, establish objectives, and to take account the regulatory requirements, establish processes that allow it to comply with the commitments expressed in this policy, initiate the actions required to increase its performance.
Frequency: Validity of the certificate: 3 years.
To apply for certification in the best conditions, it is desirable:
- that your environmental management system has been operational for 6 months,
- and has undergone an internal audit at least once,
- that a management review has been conducted.
It is intended for bodies of all types and sizes, regardless of the geographical, cultural and social conditions.
- Identification of the environmental aspects of your activities, products and services
- Disturbance reduction
- Compliance with regulatory requirements
- Transparent communication with regards to the personnel, local residents, customers, ecological associations, elected officials, insurers...
- Enhancing your image
- Opening up to new markets
Apave Certification is accredited by COFRAC (according to ISO 17021) for the certification of management systems:
- Environment (EN ISO 14001: 2015)
Accreditation 4-0552 - made available on the www.cofrac.fr website
Download the brochure
QHSE Certification (Quality - Health & Safety - Environment)
It provides proof of the performance of your organization on the Quality (ISO 9001), Occupational Health & Safey (ISO 45001) and Environmental (ISO 14001) aspects.
Discover the advantages of an integrated approach in our brochure.
Download the brochure QSE