The certification certifies the quality of the system for managing the safety for service providers of adventure tourism activities.
All service providers of adventure tourism activities, wherever they operate in the world, have the responsibility of ensuring the safety of persons. The activities proposed incur risks, and the service providers must manage these risks, because the consequences of them can be catastrophic. This is why this certification, based on standard ISO 21101, allows the service provider to:
- Improve performance in terms of safety.
- Meet the expectations in terms of safety of the participants and of the personnel.
- Demonstrate that safety practices are used.
- Contribute to compliance with the legal requirements that apply.
The certification is intended for any type of service provider, regardless of its size, its geographical, cultural or social environment.
Frequency: 3-year cycle, annual audit. The audit includes the supervision of an adventure tourism activity.
- Improve your relations with your parties involved (local partners, service providers...).
- Reduce your costs thanks to optimising your purchases.
- Enhance your image.
- Meet the stakes of your Principals.
- Demonstrate your CSR commitment.