Identify and control the dangers linked to food safety all throughout the agri-food supply chain.
The service concerns farm production organisations (plant or animal), in transformation, packaging, storage, distribution, food services in contact with the public or professionals.
Carrying out the service is done through:
- interviews (Management, key Managers, operators),
- examination of your sites and installations in operational condition,
- examination of documents (procedures) and of records sampled by the auditor.
At the end of the service, Apave Certification provides you with the following deliverables:
- Certification audit report
- After a proposal to correct any discrepancies detected, certificate according to the ISO 22000 V2005 standard
Apave Certification calls upon Food Safety Experts from the agricultural and agri-food sectors.
Frequency:Certification is granted for 3 years (with an initial/renewal audit and 2 annual surveillance audits)
This allows you to prove to your customers and Principals that you have a management system that is set up for covering the safety of your food.