Manage risks in a global and structured way, reduce the number of occupational accidents of your employees as well as the direct and indirect costs of your organisation while still improving productivity.
Certification of your Occupational Health and Safety Management System according to the OHSAS standard is recognition of your involvement and of the results obtained regarding your employees and your partners.
ISO 45001 replaces the OHSAS 18001 standard (abbreviation for Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series) which was the international reference for Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHS). It does not target in any way the safety of products or services.
It defines the precise requirements in terms of the Occupational Health and Safety Management System (SMS), that allow a body to develop and implement a policy, to establish objectives that take account of the legal requirements and the information on the risks linked to OHS.
Frequency: Validity of the certificate: 3 years.
Procedures: ISO 45001 certification is a voluntary approach.
To apply for certification in the best conditions, it is desirable:
- that your Occupational Health and Safety Management System has been operational for 6 months,
- that your Occupational Health and Safety Management System has undergone an internal audit at least once,
- that a management review has been conducted.
It is intended for bodies of all types and sizes, regardless of the geographical, cultural and social conditions.
- Reduction in the number of occupational accidents.
- Reduction in direct and indirect costs.
- Increase in productivity and performance.
- Setting up of global and structured management of risks.
- Demonstration of your commitment to improve the health and safety of your employees.
- Improvement in your image with your partners, Principals and customers.
Download the brochure
QHSE Certification (Quality - Health & Safety - Environment)
It provides proof of the performance of your organization on the Quality (ISO 9001), Occupational Health & Safey (ISO 45001) and Environmental (ISO 14001) aspects.
Discover the advantages of an integrated approach in our brochure.
Download the brochure QSE