“Mains Power Electrical Installation Repair Technician - First and Second Level Maintenance” Certification
Do you want to obtain recognition of your skills and abilities in repairing installations? Get certified by receiving the skills certificate
What is Electrical Installation Repair Technician certification?
Apave Certification’s skills certificate in repairing electrical installations is part of a voluntary approach and has been created to meet the growing needs of companies in all sectors that wish to increase recognition of their staff and certify their skills in basic and routine maintenance of low voltage electrical installations, and simple LV distribution circuits (branch circuits). Being certified is a guarantee that you have the skills to ensure:
- The electrical environment is taken into account when preparing the repair of mains power electrical installations (Levels 1 and 2)
- Control risk areas and meet the requirements of the electrical regulations
- Diagnose an electrical malfunction (Levels 1 and 2)
- Carry out the repair (Levels 1 and 2)
- Make a report of your work
Who the Electrical Installation Repair Technician certification is for ?
- An operating and maintenance electrician of any type of establishment
- Any person who does not have an electrician qualification and who must provide emergency, first level repairs, on a low voltage electrical installation
Certification validity period: 5 years
Conduct of the examination:
The examination follows on from the training course delivered by Apave. Taking place over a half-day, it consists of:
- 1 written theoretical test to test the candidate’s electrical knowledge. Duration: 1 hour
- 1 practical test with role plays reconstituting the professional environment. Duration: 2 hours
To obtain their certificate, the candidate must pass both tests.
Apave Certification's strengths
Independent third party
Apave Certification is a recognized and independent certification body specialized in certification engineering.
Apave Certification works quickly, throughout France and internationally, and keeps deadlines under control.
Apave Certification relies on a large geographical network of qualified internal and external auditors, both nationally and internationally.
Apave Certification is a flexible structure with a customer-oriented approach, which is involved in both voluntary professional certifications and regulatory and mandatory certifications.
bla bla de la marque / +150 ans
Reconnaissances et accréditations
blabla lien vers reconnaissances
Toolkits and useful links
No, this certification is based on a voluntary mechanism and certifies your ability to detect and repair a failure on a strong current electrical installation.
Unfortunately this certification is not eligible for the CPF. However, you can contact your employer or your OPCO to discuss the various funding possibilities with them.